100% results money back guarantee
We are so confident that our Body Confidence Program will deliver the results we assure, that we offer a money-back-guarantee (“our Guarantee”) if you have followed the program and have not seen reasonable results
How to claim?
To claim your refund, you must have complied with the following:
- You must have kept doing the program, from the beginning of the program to the end of the program and followed the rules
- Submitted your weekly measurement chart for each week and fully-completed progress tracker
- Have attended all conference calls unless previously discussed
- Have attended the start-up call
- Have highlighted any difficulties you’re having with the program, at the time of experiencing them
- You must send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving your full name, your email address, your telephone number and the reason why you are not satisfied with your results.
Our Guarantee applies in respect to the individual program undertaken, and does not apply to any additional programs, that have been purchased by you.
You may only apply for one refund under the terms of our Guarantee.
Our Guarantee is not available
(ii) if we suspect that you may have falsified any information submitted as part of your claim under our Guarantee.
Any claim for a refund under our Guarantee must be received within 14 days of your completion of the program in.
Any refund payable under our Guarantee will be paid by us to you (to the account from which we have been authorised to take payment in respect of your subscription to the program) within 30 days of receipt of a qualifying claim.
We reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw our Guarantee at any time, and without notice.
Results guaranteed applications for a refund must be made within 14 days of the completion of the program.
* During The Body Confidence Program a series of measurements are taken across the body which are used to identify fat-loss progress. Everyone’s body type is different and everyone loses fat from different areas but it’s been worked out that on average, participants lose 16 inches in total which for some people is as much as 2 jean sizes!